A quick update before they start pulling down the fence. Working with my landscaper the original plan has changed to the following order:
- Install all fencing and retaining walls first
- Complete all earthworks in Front/side and back yard areas
- Install Paving, edging and foot paths
- install instant turf, and finally
- wipe out and re do the front yard
The order has changed so that the major jobs are done first which will allow us to then move onto the smaller details. Hopefully doing the job in this sequence this will avoid rework(ie more costs) and reduce the time to completion.